Something about Lianyungang!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
- In the famous Chinese classical novel Journey to the West (also known as Pilgrim to the West), there is a mountain city named Lianyungang, not far from the sea, embraced by mist and clouds. It is said to be the 'hometown' of the Monkey King, the hero of the novel.
- Known as the 'City of Fantasy and Romance', Lianyungang is a pearl in the center of China's long coastal region.
Do you want to travel to beautiful Lianyungang without worrying about spending too much money? Do you want to earn a big income with benefits and bonuses on top?
Take a look at the offer and package here:!
+ Monthly salary: 16000 RMB - 18000 RMB
+ Housing provided
+ FREE FLIGHT TICKET to China
+ RELOCATION BONUS of 10000 RMB
+ Completion contract bonus of 8000 RMB
+ Health insurance (package for International teacher) provided
+ All the national and public holiday paid
+ 100% support with Z visa and work permit to China
This is exactly the opportunity for you!
- To make sure that you are well-prepared before the start date, the school will provide you with two-week training in Beijing and of course, free hotel accommodation and meals!!!
- With only 16 teaching hours and 16 office hours per week plus two days off on Monday and Tuesday, you to have a great amount of free time to travel and explore around.
- The class size is ideal with only 8 - 15 kids/class AND you will have Bilingual Chinese teacher to help you in each class!
What are you waiting for? If you are a native English teacher who has a Bachelor degree, feel free to send your CV to our hiring department via my email.