ART AND MUSIC TEACHERS NEEDED AT OUR INTERNATIONAL KINDERGARTEN IN SHANGHAI - TAKE HOME UP TO 20000 RMB + GREAT BENEFITS
Position: 2 Art teachers + 1 Music teacher
Start working day: August 12th, 2019
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Salary + housing allowance: 18 000 RMB- 22 000 RMB (before tax)
- Quarterly and semester performance bonuses total 2400 RMB per school year
- Airfare reimbursement of 12000 RMB after finishing the contract
- Lunch provided
- All national holiday paid
- Winter and Summer Vacation paid
- 8 days of full paid sick leave valid within a one-year employment contract
- The school will apply and pay for the initial work visa to travel to China, then the work
and residence permits when in China
- Medical Insurance provided
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- Student age: 2- 6 Years old
- Class size: ~ 25 students/class
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- 2 days off on the weekend
- First two weeks allocated for orientation and preparation
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE?
-Native English teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa
- Bachelor degree holders, prefered in Arts or Fine Arts / Music
- At least 2 years experience teaching in Arts/ Music as verified by references
- Teaching Certification/ Education Degree preferred
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US?
- We are one of the biggest Education Groups located in Shanghai
- Since establishment in 1993, we have always been adhering to the student-oriented concept of “East Meets West” and the development strategy of collectivization school-running driven by science and research.
- We provide our students with a comprehensive 15-year education system covering kindergarten to senior high school,dedicated to the all-round and sustainable development of both mentality and physique of students.
WHAT MAKES SHANGHAI THE BEST DESTINATION TO START YOUR CAREER?
- Sitting on the middle region of China’s eastern coast, Shanghai is the country’s largest and wealthiest city. The megacity is also a prominent global financial center and a crucial transport hub, particularly in the Asian region.
- The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
- Moving to Shanghai and living there can be a truly fascinating experience for visitors and expats seeking to live in a modern city, yet experience a whole new culture.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please kindly send your:
1, Cover letter - CV
2, Bachelor degree
3, Teaching certificate/ Teaching license
4, Reference letter from your previous school(s)
To our HR department via this email.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers