favorite this postExport Manager (Auckland)hide this posting
compensation: $20/hr employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a small company based in Rosedale that deals in exports to China. Our products range from wine to milk powder to health supplements.
We are now hiring an Export Manager, who is knowledgeable about the direction that the Chinese market is developing in and will search out New Zealand products for distribution to China. This is a permanent, full time position, with option for flexible hours. This job will suit somebody who is able to work independently and has specialist knowledge of international trade.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese, and be familiar with China and New Zealand’s import/export policies.
Your responsibilities will include:
1) Providing specialist knowledge about domestic and international markets.
2) Gathering information on products and working out the cost of supplying them.
3) Developing promotional and marketing campaigns. This may require you to travel frequently.
4) Communicating with government agencies such as MFAT and Export New Zealand
5) Creating sales with existing and new clients.
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV in to us today!
The candidate must be a PR.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers